Thursday 24 July 2014

Enjoying this weather ....

.......or maybe just melting in the heat 


These lovely things have to be a 28 week pregnant ladies best friends right now , Its a blessing that we get no sun on the front of our house so with the windows and the doors open it stays beautifully cool


Its been a busy few days , I was looking forward to a quiet day when hubby got home from work early and it turned into a day of replacing the 3 seater sofa with a two seater , new mattress shopping , and tidying the squirts bedroom .


Yesterday I had a lovely visit from the expectant parents , a quick little breakfast before a midwife appointment ( you'll never guess where )

I'm pleased to report that peek a boo is doing exactly as it should ,  and its always nice to be reminded that there are people in the world that feel like this about me 



Then to have my baby girl buy me flowers "just because" left me feeling very loved yesterday 


Aren't they lovely ?

almost as lovely as this little selection of prettiness, that made writing Thank You letters a pleasure  ( oh yes that's another challenge ticked off the list once I get around to buying stamps)


Got to love a little bit of Cath Kidston

No comments:

Post a Comment